Sunday, June 21, 2015

Upgraded iPhone! Happy Father's Day! Fashion Account!

Hi you! I'm trying to be more intentional about posting regularly, even if the posts are "little" :)


Today I drug my very patient father to Verizon with my siblings to upgrade our phones. My first ever smartphone was my freshman year of college (2010!) and I bought the "sale" iPhone for $100. That was the iPhone 4- not even pictured above because it's too old! ;) I had that phone for a long time, and it was good to me. Before I studied abroad in June 2013, Verizon told me that I had to upgrade my phone or it wouldn't work abroad. I was not thrilled by this because compared to my iPhone 4, I had not heard great things about the 4S. But a girl has to do what a girl has to do! So that June I traded my totally great iPhone 4 for a 4S. While it was of course nice to have a phone that worked while I was in Europe, I had more problems with that 4S in the last two years than ever before. Needless to say I was counting down the days until my upgrade was available this weekend! :) Anticipating the jump 2 generations, I ordered a cute monogramed case via ebay.com and a car charger/screen protectors from amazon.com weeks ago :)


In other fun news, for about the last 4 months I've had a new Instagram account going dedicated to fashion, particularly when I was teaching. You can follow me here! Or if the link isn't being cooperative, my username is @teachertrends :) There are tons of fun style challenges hosted by all kinds of women virtually that encourage ladies to shop their own closets instead of binge shopping at Target. I definitely appreciate the community, and have some new virtual "friends" to keep me motivated and accountable!

In other fashion related news, I signed up for my first ever Stitch Fix! I've had multiple friends that love what they've received, so I figured, why not?! I decided on receiving shipments every other month (teacher salary, people) and my first one is set to arrive July 6th! If you're interested in trying it out, here is my personal referral link: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/5355679 :)

Let's finish June strong friends! Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment