Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Harry Potter World Day 3

The last day I was in Orlando, I of course went back to Harry Potter World! :) I took lots of pictures of the same things, but here are some different ones :)

pretty excited for another day at HP World


Borgin and Burkes
Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees (again)

Diagon Alley selfie

with the Knight Bus conductor!

just pretty :)

a tourist family from the UK actually took this photo for me! ha!

<3

oh Hogwarts...

pretty sure my eyes are closed, but the tourist who took this for me ran off


happy colors!

tasty treats!

butterbeer ice cream!

After a fun (last) day at Harry Potter World, I stopped by the Orlando Premium Outlets for a little shopping. These were super close to my hotel which was nice :)

Loft outlet dress

Loft outlet sweater

Naturalizer outlet (so cute, but not comfy)

The North Face outlet

The North Face outlet
Thanks for following my crazy and fun trip to Florida! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment