Saturday, July 11, 2015

Classroom Decor: Part 1 (Before Pictures)

As my room is officially cleaned and painted, here are some pictures so you can see where I will be living next year (not an exaggeration)!

panorama from the doorway

left side

back wall

right side

front wall
As you can see, my room is pretty bare right now. I have already rearranged the chairs to promote more collaboration and moved around some of the bigger furniture with my spatial design guru, my mom! It's hard to see some of the new arrangements below, but it is different, I swear! I now have 4 rows front to back with a pattern of two, three, two across! Much easier for me to moved around the room and much easier for the students to collaborate! :)



I've been collecting items for my "future" classroom for years! Now I finally have a place to bring it all to :) Lots of books and posters and fun little decorations. Here are some that will definitely make appearances shortly:

teacher/reference books for me!

the first books I ever taught :)

cute navy floral poms from Hobby Lobby

a desk globe for the traveler in me

gel clings to motivate my students

clearanced green paper lanterns from Target
What are some of your favorite places to shop for classroom decor? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment