Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Orlando, Florida: Operation Pack!

Tomorrow is the big day! After much anticipation and months of planning, I head to Orlando, Florida to attend the Josten's Adviser University conference! :) Plus a little extra time to hit Harry Potter World!

Many of you know what a type A person I am, so of course my packing list has been written and rewritten multiple times over the past few weeks! The conference is 4 days long, which means I need 4 days worth of cute (but comfy!) teacher clothes. I have 2 free day which I'm planning to use to hit Disney World, which means casual (but comfy!) clothes. And then of course I have my 2 travel days which are all about the comfort!

I wrote out my whole packing list (every item!) and then make 2 sheets for my teacher clothes and my casual clothes
In addition to clothes (DUH), I also need to bring a healthy amount of electronics for the conference. My laptop is an obvious essential as well as the school's DSLR camera (I'm taking a couple photography sessions). These are super fragile and need to be on my person/carry on. That means I actually have a pretty substantial amount of extra room in my checked bag, which is perfect because I plan on buying LOTS of souvenirs from Harry Potter World :)

casual tees for travel days

casual (but cute tops) for HP World

shorts for HP World
dressy tops for teacher outfits

chambray tunic

Cuddle Duds cardigan

black Old Navy soft pants (only the left pair)

rust H&M pants (only the left pair)
black & white striped skirt

Lilly for Target maxi dress (left only)
For shoes I'm packing my trusty black Teva sandals for travel days and HP World, sparkly sandals for teacher outfits, and my ruby red Tieks! I of course have lots of toiletries/miscellaneous items in my bags as well, but these are the highlights!

My FAVORITE travel purchase to date are these awesome compression bags from Eagle Creek. They are my lifesavers every time! I typically put all my tops in one large bag and all my bottoms in another large bag. I usually pack 1 or 2 medium bags to be my "dirty laundry"/for new souvenirs that I buy.



If you have any questions about my packing lists or other travel questions, feel free to ask! I had a cute little helper yesterday helping me, as you can see...


No comments:

Post a Comment