Monday, August 31, 2015

Back to School: Year 2!



My second first day of teaching is officially in the books! :)  YAY!

Last Wednesday and Thursday we had adjusted schedules for assemblies. This was both good and bad- nice to have all the students, but not so nice to miss out on setting up routines! Overall both days were relatively fun :) I did have to spend some time in the computer lab getting all my students' k12 emails set up and ready to go which was a little trying. We ended up mostly successful! ;)

Friday was a regular day for everyone except the English department. We had school pictures! I understand the necessity of getting all the students to take their pictures, but it's just a bummer that we had to give up a valuable day for them. That meant that today was my "real" first day of full class periods! It was a tough adjustment (for me and the students!)

I'm so looking forward to sharing my journey of teaching this year with you, my reader. Thanks for sticking with me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment