Sunday, August 16, 2015

Classroom Decor: Part 4

Yesterday I spend a looooooong time working on one of my bulletin boards. Who knew that the big paper rolls are not the correct size?? Not me, until I hung up the paper and realized I needed to add a strip all along the bottom (10 inches tall!)

finished 1 bulletin board!!

digital footprint poster (designed on Canva.com)

English words Scrabble :)

parts of speech poster

expectations poster (designed on Canva.com)

days of the week added to the washi tape weekly calendar!

felt circle banners hung!! :)

two more posters :)

my sad, sad bulletin board behind my desk... help!!

owl boarder from Egypt classroom :)

awesome stickers from an awesome sister!

most recent panorama of my room- getting close to done!! :)
Friends, I do need some ideas for the bulletin board behind my desk. What are your thoughts? I don't want to put things that students have to read since it's behind me/my desk and I don't want them all congregating there. But I don't want it to be blank and sad like it is now... Any/all advice is welcome! Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment