Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Teacher Clothes

Hello friends! I wanted to share a short post about where to find cute teacher clothes on a budget! A couple of my favorite stores are Dressbarn, Yonkers, Gap, Cato, Target, and American Eagle.


Shirt: Old Navy

Shirt: Cato

Shoes: pink boucle TOMS

Earrings: Cato

Shirt: Dressbarn

Shirt: Dressbarn

Shirt: Dressbarn

Shirt: Dressbarn

Shirt: Dressbarn

Jeans: Loft

Sandals: Target

Sandals: Egypt (sorry folks!)

Cardigan: American Eagle
Tunic: White Plum
Leggings: Victoria's Secret
Shoes: from Vienna (sorry again folks!)

Cardigan: JC Penney
Dress: Macy's
Sandals: Egypt
My real secret is that I absolutely never buy anything at full price! I only shop the sale racks. And the best part? Most of the stores I listed (and many others) send great coupons to your emails or house about once a month! I also play a little game with myself when I'm shopping. Either on the hanger or in the dressing room I ask myself what I'd be willing to pay for said item. Then I look at the tag. If the tag is higher than what I said, I put it back, no questions asked! But don't worry, the real trick is I go back the next week and see if it's discounted any more ;)

What are your favorite places to shop for a professional wardrobe? What other money-saving tips do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment