Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Beauty Products I Love!


Happy Tuesday friends! Today I am going to share some of my favorite beauty products with you! Get excited! :)

BareMinerals Complexion Rescue makeup: I've only ever worn BareMinerals makeup my whole life. I started with the original powder foundation which I wore for years. I tried the Bare Skin liquid version but felt it was too heavy. Now I'm completely sold on Complexion Rescue. Its the best of a moisturizer and a foundation- not too heavy but still covers my imperfections!


Noxzema face wash: My mom has used this for as long as I can remember, and I'm a huge fan! It's not expensive or full of unnecessary chemicals that hurt or strip your skin. It also doubles as great sunburn relief!


Pond's Dry Skin Cream (moisturizer): I use this moisturizer year-round, but especially in the winter. I put it on morning and night and my skin is alway silky smooth.


Crest white strips (gentle): If you're like me and love to have pearly white teeth, you know how great white strips are! However, if you're even more like me and have sensitive teeth, these are the way to go!


Buxom lip glosses: I have at least 5 staged in various places (car, purse, makeup bag, etc.) I love the minty sensation and pigmented color!


What are some of your favorite beauty products?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment