Monday, May 4, 2015

The Simplified Planner from Emily Ley

Those of you who know me know that I am type A in oh so many ways. One of my favorite parts about being type A is planning. More specifically, my planner.

Over the years I've gone through dozens of brands and styles (sometimes even more than 1 per year). Happily, I must share that I have finally found the perfect planner! YEEEE!

Emily Ley makes wonderful products focused on simplifying the lives of busy women. Last year I was a proud owner of the Happy Stripe Daily Edition.


After some serious self-debates (and more than one pro/con list), I decided to purchase the 17 Month Weekly Edition in the cutest tiny pineapple print!



Looking back on my Daily Simplified Planner from last year, I realized that instead of simplifying my life, I felt this guilt to make sure to fill out all the spaces in my days. This is opposite of Emily's beautiful mission! As a new-ish teacher I know that my schedule will be packed full, and seeing my week at a glance is invaluable in that sense.

You can look through virtual examples of the Simplified Planners here. I highly recommend checking out the "stores" tab to see if there is a retailer near you. For the first time, South Dakota has a retailer which means I avoided the shipping costs! Woohoo!

Happy shopping friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment