Friday, August 14, 2015

Classroom Decor: Part 3

The end is near! (The end of summer, that is)


I have made even more progress on my classroom, which is exciting! There are really only a couple items left that I'm not sure what to do with, but I'm hoping they iron themselves out when everything else is up.

If I remember correctly, I mentioned a while back that I'd found a great planning website, Planbook. I have officially completed lesson plans for Journalism and English 11 through 1st semester, and plans for English 9 through the 1st quarter!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOO! :)

Sorry for the short post, but I've got a busy weekend planned. Here are the most recent classroom updates, in pictures! :)

door sticker


comfy corner is a reality!!!!!!!

need to know bulletin board by the door

weekly calendar


washi tape is so fun!!!!

felt circle banners I'm going to hang from the ceiling

walmart find for the bulletin board

No comments:

Post a Comment